On the 19th September we posted a competition ‘Win a Rhino Drive at Hlane in honour of World Rhino Day!’ A big thank you for all your entries! On this occasion it was Siboni Maseko who scooped the prize of a Rhino Drive for 2 at Swaziland’s Hlane Royal National Park. Siboni correctly identified the five answers to our quiz questions as follows:
1. How many of the 5 Rhino Species can be found in Swaziland?
A: 2 Species
2. Where can you view Black Rhino in Swaziland?
A: Mkhaya Game Reserve
3. In what year were the first pair of White Rhinos returned to Mlilwane Wildlife Sanctuary following an absence of both Black and White Rhinos from Swaziland for nearly 70 years?
4. In what year was Hlane Royal National Park proclaimed?
5. Mkhaya Game Reserve was initially purchased as a refuge for which animal?
A: The Nguni Cattle
If you weren’t lucky on this occasion be sure to stay tuned to www.bgpblog.org for forthcoming competitions and prizes!